Being one of the world’s natural wonders and heritage recognized by UNESCO, Ha Long Bay is a truly attractive destination with 1,969 islands jetting out from the sea and with red sail junks dotting the horizon. Come and see what the Vietnamese call “The Descending Dragon”....Book Now Contact us
Being one of the world’s natural wonders and heritage recognized by UNESCO, Ha Long Bay is a truly attractive destination with 1,969 islands jetting out from the sea and with red sail junks dotting the horizon. Come and see what the Vietnamese call “The Descending Dragon”.
The Bay is accomodation of many fishing communities, including the 4 communes of Cua Van, Cong Tau, Vong Vieng and Ba Hang with a population of more than 1,600 people. The residents live on floating houses and boats, making their own lives by fishing and aquaculture.
In 1962, the Ministry of Culture and Information classified Halong Bay as a National Landscape Site, covering an area of 1,553 km2 with 1,969 islands. Halong Bay has been recognized twice by UNESCO as a World Heritage Area for its universal values of landscape, geology and geomorphology, respectively in 1994 and 2000, an area of 434 sq. km. including 775 islands.The Bay’s Geological value is evaluated in two ways: by the history of its formation and its karst geomorphology. It is also home to the ancient Viet people beginning from 7,000 to 18,000 years ago, Ha Long’s Cultural − Historical value. Besides, Bio-diversity is an important natural resource, to be well-conserved so as to maintain the ecological balance of the whole region.
Ha Long Bay is undoubtedly not only a national but also a world nature, a magnificient work of Natural Creator. People who are admirers of natural beauty should stand up, pack their luggages, and right away pick up a flight to Ha Long, or else they will soon feel regretful!
Let's enjoy the Halong bay cruise 2 days 1 night trip with David Travel to have best experience.
HALONG – OVERNIGHT ON DRAGON GOLD CRUISE
2 days/ 1 night
DAY 1: HA NOI - HALONG (L,D)
07:45 - 08:30 Tour guide and shuttle bus of Halong Dragon Gold Cruise pick you up then take 3.5 hour scenic drive to Halong city. Have a break 20 minutes en-route to free your legs.
12:15 Embark Bai Chay Harbor, get transferred to Dragon Gold Cruise by a tender and enjoy a welcome drink.
13:00 Receive a cruise briefing. Savor delicious lunch while cruising among wonderful limestone island.
14:30 Stop at Ti Top Island one hour for swimming, sun-bathing or getting a panoramic view on island peak.
15:30 Do kayaking among hidden parts and around Bo Nau Cave to discover mysterious beauty of Halong.
16:30 Experiencing unforgettable memory passing through “tunnel cave” on a bamboo boat to a secluded lake.
17:30 Drop anchor in calm water area and enjoy some local wine, fruits on the sundeck at sunset.
19:00 Have a delectable dinner in cozy restaurant of Dragon Gold Cruise in the middle of Halong.
20:00 Entertain evening by karaoke singing or try your luck doing squid-fishing. Overnight on Halong Dragon Gold Cruise.
DAY 2: HALONG – HANOI (B, L)
07:00 Start your new day with complimentary tea and coffee served, photograph magnificent pictures.
07:30 Have breakfast on board, get your cameras ready then go off boat.
08:00 Visit Sung Sot “amazing” cave, the most beautiful with millions of surprising stalactites and stalagmites.
09:30 Check out your cabin. Relax on sundeck for sun-bathing, photo hunting while sailing back to the harbor.
11:30 Lunch is served aboard Dragon Gold Cruise.
13:30 Say goodbye to Ha Long Bay then return to Hanoi. Have a rest en-route again to free your legs.
17:30 Get dropped off at your hotel. Tour ends.
For usual days
- You are charged for 10%, 30% and 70% of your booking value if cancelling your order more than 5 days, 3-5 days and 48-24 hours prior to departure, respectively. Note: for 4-star hotels and resorts, you shall bear 100% no matter when your cancellation is made.
- You are charged for 100% of your booking value if cancelling your order right on the date of departure.
For public days and New Year holiday
- You are charged for 40%, 50% and 70% of your booking value when cancelling your order more than 7 days, 5-7 days and within 5 days prior to departure, respectively. In the event that you call off your order right on the date of departure or without notification, please incur 100% of booking value.
- In the event that you wish to change your departure date and give us notice at least 7 days prior to booked departure, no amendment charge is applied (the rule comes true for accommodation of three-star hotel and lower rating one). If later, the case will be attributed to the above-mentioned rules. You are allowed to change your departure date one time only.
- As for railway tickets and air tickets, the case is subject to provisions of the airlines and the railway firm.
- After cancellation, please receive your refund within 1 month since your date of cancellation. We only refund you within the period of these 30 days.
- In case of cancellation due to acts of God such as natural disasters, epidemics or flight/train cancel, Dragon Gold Cruise has no obligation to compensate any additional costs other than the refund of unused included services.
Best deals, expert advice
24/7 supports service
Flexible in itinerary
Easy and save payment
No hidden fees